Cost of living in Aberystwyth, United Kingdom compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.130 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom) is 18% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,296 (£1,147) in Aberystwyth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Maribor costs €225 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,398 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €4.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $610 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (43 minutes ago)