Cost of living in Aberystwyth, United Kingdom compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.142 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom) is 22% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,592 (£1,394) in Aberystwyth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)