Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 37% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €688 (﷼ 24,955,748) in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mecca costs ﷼ 11,412 (3 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Aarhus costs kr0.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $95 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 16,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Denver, Colorado costs $24 (40 minutes ago)