Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13407 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 28% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,404 (kr10,474) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)