Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13438 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 23% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,475 (kr10,973) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Odense costs kr4,989 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buffalo, New York costs $831 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $70 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €800 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £9,995,680,000 (44 minutes ago)