Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13448 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 22% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €763 (kr5,671) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)