Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13431 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 22% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €612 (kr4,558) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,900 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ulsan costs ₩3,500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)