Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13451 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 24% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €621 (kr4,614) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Opole costs 82,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)