Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13421 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 29% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,423 (kr10,602) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)