Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 287%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 430 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.953 EGP / LYD *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 70% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,082 (1,705 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Logroño costs €190 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Corunna costs €0.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampico costs Mex$ 400 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 200 (19 minutes ago)