Cost of living in Zonguldak, Turkey compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.643 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zonguldak (Turkey) is 6% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,786 (3,185TL) in Zonguldak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 1,500,000₴ (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Utrecht costs €46 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,437 (about 2 hours ago)