Cost of living in Zonguldak, Turkey compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.037 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zonguldak (Turkey) is 8% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,085 (2,995TL) in Zonguldak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luton costs £1.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)