Cost of living comparison between Zielona Góra, Poland and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.235 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 12% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,528 (7,844 zł) in Zielona Góra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $115 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,085 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle costs AU$120 (about 2 hours ago)