Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 382 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.279 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 73% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 28,060 (元12,311) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩3,100,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 299 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Spokane, Washington costs $22,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (about 2 hours ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)