Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 307 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.658 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 87% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 28,057 (元10,554) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Bolzano costs €399 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (25 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,800 kr (about 2 hours ago)