Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 261 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.747 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 89% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 28,277 (元10,295) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $109 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)