Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.439 EGP / BAM
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 106% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 30,971 (3,670KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 900 NT$ (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (about 3 hours ago)