Cost of living comparison between Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.923 EGP / BAM
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 60% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,976 (5,073KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $300 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)