Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.664 EGP / UAH
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 33% cheaper than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 15,000 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 10,034 (15,109₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.00 (22 minutes ago)