Cost of living in Zanzibar, Tanzania compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00785 EGP / TZS
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zanzibar (Tanzania) is 24% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,671 (2,377,022 Shilling) in Zanzibar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 49 lei (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (about 1 hour ago)