Cost of living in Zanjan, Iran compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Zanjan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 399 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00052 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is 76% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,656 (﷼ 46,998,779) in Zanjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stavanger costs kr 250 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)