Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33838 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is 6% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,981 (Php50,183) in Zamboanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergen costs kr 4,490 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)