Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35128 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is 9% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,136 (Php37,393) in Zamboanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 339 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 860 lei (about 1 hour ago)