Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 355%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 387 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.664 EGP / HRK
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 202% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 47,203 (17,718 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $16 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (34 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (about 1 hour ago)