Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 191%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 398 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.920 EGP / HRK
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 107% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 30,999 (10,614 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨450 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Indore costs ₨55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pune costs ₨206 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 3 hours ago)