Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 213%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 385 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.644 EGP / HRK
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 136% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 36,854 (13,936 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Buenos Aires costs ARS $400 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$912 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)