Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 340%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 368 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.584 EGP / HRK
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 175% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 41,266 (15,968 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $46,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $5.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Port Louis costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)