Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 282 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.599 EGP / TWD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 88% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 32,023 (53,496 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 4,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 80 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)