Cost of living comparison between Yun-lin, Taiwan and Alexandria, Egypt
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 342 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.558 EGP / TWD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 165% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 43,114 (77,263 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in České Budějovice costs 350,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (about 1 hour ago)