Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 378 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.597 EGP / TWD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 130% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 37,301 (62,468 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)