Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 278 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.603 EGP / TWD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 91% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 32,448 (53,805 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seville costs €400 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €950 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leipzig costs €76 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,900 Дин. (32 minutes ago)