Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 389 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.583 EGP / TWD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 130% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 32,242 (55,279 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of bread in Saint Helier costs £0.43 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Žilina costs €450 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨20,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)