Cost of living comparison between Yokosuka, Japan and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08534 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 96% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 29,407 (¥344,596) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)