Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 454 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00142 EGP / IDR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 75% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 28,422 (Rp 20,085,681) in Yogyakarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Adelaide costs AU$3.50 (33 minutes ago)