Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 508 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00120 EGP / IDR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 32% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,661 (Rp 17,232,530) in Yogyakarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)