Cost of living comparison between Yinchuan, China and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.315 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is about the same as in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,414 (元11,723) in Yinchuan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $25 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)