Cost of living in Yinchuan, China compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.793 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 13% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,927 (元6,060) in Yinchuan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨15,248 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 5 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 6 hours ago)