Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00056 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 32% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,829 (﷼ 35,615,680) in Yazd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aracaju costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)