Cost of living in Yaoundé, Cameroon compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 205%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02970 EGP / XAF
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 178% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 43,473 (1,463,699 Franc) in Yaoundé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aracaju costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)