Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 153%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 598 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01392 EGP / MMK
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 309% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 66,431 (4,771,877 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)