Cost of living comparison between Yangon, Myanmar and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 519 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00690 EGP / MMK
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 96% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 30,593 (4,434,434 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.17 (about 2 hours ago)