Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 589 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01297 EGP / MMK
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 130% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 32,137 (2,477,245 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skikda costs 800 Dinar (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (25 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Cardiff costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)