Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 533 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01311 EGP / MMK
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 176% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 38,668 (2,950,571 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Logroño costs €22,150 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,730 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Eindhoven costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)