Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 672 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01320 EGP / MMK
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 82% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,340 (2,071,110 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (37 minutes ago)