Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 485 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01326 EGP / MMK
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 126% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 36,172 (2,727,473 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vladivostok costs руб 1,800 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puducherry costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toledo, Ohio costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 90,000 (about 2 hours ago)