Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 648 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01143 EGP / MMK
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 189% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 43,325 (3,790,870 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (41 minutes ago)