Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr, Saudi Arabia vs Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.776 EGP / SAR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr (Saudi Arabia) is 89% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 32,150 (﷼ 6,731) in Yanbu` al Bahr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tekirdağ costs 22TL (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Colombo costs 35,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London, Ontario costs C$81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 9,500 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,338 (about 3 hours ago)