Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr, Saudi Arabia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.760 EGP / SAR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr (Saudi Arabia) is 88% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 31,952 (﷼ 6,712) in Yanbu` al Bahr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 55 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,339 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Richmond, Virginia costs $430 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 6.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 9,799 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Burlington, Vermont costs $25,000 (about 1 hour ago)