Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr, Saudi Arabia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.762 EGP / SAR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr (Saudi Arabia) is 88% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 30,030 (﷼ 6,306) in Yanbu` al Bahr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (32 minutes ago)