Cost of living comparison between Yafran, Libya and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 12.504 EGP / LYD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yafran (Libya) is 143% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 37,964 (3,036 Dinar) in Yafran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)