Cost of living in Xuzhou, China compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.764 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xuzhou (China) is 53% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,410 (元7,745) in Xuzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cork costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)