Cost of living in Xingtai, China compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.775 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xingtai (China) is 18% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,915 (元6,816) in Xingtai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oradea costs 2,250 lei (about 1 hour ago)