Cost of living in Xingtai, China compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.641 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xingtai (China) is 18% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,506 (元6,250) in Xingtai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Auckland costs NZ$250 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $80 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tokyo costs ¥777,666 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (27 minutes ago)