Cost of living in Xingtai, China compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.622 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xingtai (China) is 25% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,468 (元7,425) in Xingtai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $124 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)