Cost of living in Xianyang, China compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.765 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xianyang (China) is 11% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,628 (元6,014) in Xianyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)