Cost of living in Xianyang, China compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.740 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xianyang (China) is 15% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,912 (元6,537) in Xianyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)