Cost of living in Xianyang, China compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.658 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xianyang (China) is 12% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,648 (元5,886) in Xianyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)