Cost of living comparison between Xian, China and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.309 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xian (China) is 33% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,846 (元15,922) in Xian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)