Cost of living in Xalapa, Mexico compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.863 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xalapa (Mexico) is 7% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,017 (Mex$ 18,558) in Xalapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 255 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)