Cost of living in Wuxi, China compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 391%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.785 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuxi (China) is 126% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 36,161 (元12,982) in Wuxi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)