Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 532 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.629 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 79% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,898 (元10,230) in Wuhan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $91 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €1.32 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 1,500 ман (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)