Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 479 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.655 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 81% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,549 (元8,869) in Wuhan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (43 minutes ago)