Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.647 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 63% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,874 (元8,643) in Wuhan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.19 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U33 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (32 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in London costs £4.00 (34 minutes ago)