Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 917 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.564 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 98% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 30,952 (6,781 zł) in Wrocław to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €222 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (28 minutes ago)