Cost of living in Wolfsburg, Germany compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.762 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wolfsburg (Germany) is 141% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 36,104 (€1,739) in Wolfsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$700 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yancheng costs 元75 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)