Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.881 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 103% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,306 (4,980 zł) in Włocławek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$305 (44 minutes ago)