Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.064 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 42% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,085 (4,756 zł) in Włocławek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (14 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Toulouse costs €3.60 (about 1 hour ago)