Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.989 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 75% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,323 (5,276 zł) in Włocławek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $400 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 6,100,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)