Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.895 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 74% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,122 (5,337 zł) in Włocławek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vaasa costs €32,313 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Gold Coast costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)