Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.807 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 38% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,492 (4,887 zł) in Włocławek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 299 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)