Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 418%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,235 prices entered by 157 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.149 EGP / CAD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 224% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 48,634 (C$3,437) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bakersfield, California costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)