Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 520 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.469 EGP / NAD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 92% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 30,716 (20,911 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (2 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)