Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 709 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.196 EGP / NAD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 119% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 34,249 (28,628 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (about 2 hours ago)