Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 309%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 561 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.329 EGP / NAD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 211% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 50,466 (37,961 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (25 minutes ago)