Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 208%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 660 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.289 EGP / NAD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 118% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 32,704 (25,378 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €10 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $2.50 (39 minutes ago)