Cost of living comparison between Windhoek, Namibia and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.639 EGP / NAD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 82% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 28,504 (44,633 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)