Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.965 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 151% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 35,101 (€1,674) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$25 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alanya costs 13TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)