Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,982 prices entered by 329 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.842 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 121% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 35,925 (7,420 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 140 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 500 (about 1 hour ago)