Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,273 prices entered by 338 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.573 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 127% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 36,907 (8,071 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)