Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,161 prices entered by 334 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.543 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 102% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 31,588 (6,953 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (about 1 hour ago)