Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 213%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,849 prices entered by 337 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.875 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 121% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 28,770 (5,902 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 500 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 30TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 180 Kč (18 minutes ago)