Cost of living comparison between Warangal, India and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26163 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warangal (India) is 12% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,197 (₨69,551) in Warangal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (29 minutes ago)