Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.196 EGP / NAD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 73% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,958 (22,534 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩3,100,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver, Washington costs $100 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 299 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Spokane, Washington costs $22,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (about 2 hours ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)