Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 433 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.329 EGP / NAD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 91% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,882 (18,716 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$172 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)