Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 433 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.347 EGP / NAD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 115% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,933 (20,735 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nijmegen costs €40 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 2,000,000 L£ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)