Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.460 EGP / NAD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 68% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 28,537 (19,539 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €5,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨350 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 2 hours ago)