Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.430 EGP / NAD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 104% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 33,227 (23,240 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)