Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.870 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 27% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,567 (5,315 zł) in Wałbrzych to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (about 1 hour ago)