Cost of living in Vũng Tàu, Vietnam compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00084 EGP / VND
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vũng Tàu (Vietnam) is 150% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 40,698 (48,594,497 ₫) in Vũng Tàu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 75 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)