Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 252%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 431 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.950 EGP / BGN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 106% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 33,449 (3,362 лв) in Vratsa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 100 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 30,000 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)