Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 266%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.420 EGP / BGN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 99% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,858 (2,674 лв) in Vratsa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 150 Leu (20 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (33 minutes ago)