Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 222%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 283 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.161 EGP / BGN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 60% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,145 (2,432 лв) in Vratsa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 5,808 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 190 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U25,413 (about 1 hour ago)