Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 250%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 437 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.023 EGP / BGN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 86% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 30,274 (3,021 лв) in Vratsa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (44 minutes ago)