Cost of living in Voronezh, Russia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31905 EGP / RUB
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Voronezh (Russia) is 80% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,941 (руб 84,440) in Voronezh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 120 kr (about 1 hour ago)