Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.733 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 57% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,490 (R$ 4,963) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,423 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingston costs J$50,825 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$12 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Maringá costs R$ 4.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (about 1 hour ago)