Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.035 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 58% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,837 (R$ 5,330) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tel Aviv costs 6,400 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zaragoza costs €0.25 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Coimbatore costs ₨40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 259,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)