Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.809 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 64% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,557 (R$ 5,106) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 12 zł (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.64 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,354 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$88 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)