Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 302%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.669 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 153% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 35,378 (R$ 6,240) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $14 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €40 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 17 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Raipur costs ₨360 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,525 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (40 minutes ago)