Cost of living comparison between Volta Redonda, Brazil and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.797 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 79% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 29,120 (R$ 10,413) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luxembourg costs €1.10 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$40,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €84 (about 2 hours ago)