Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 238%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 470 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.518 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 143% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 37,893 (R$ 6,868) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)