Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 271%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.520 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 132% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 34,872 (R$ 6,317) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Hyderabad costs ₨46 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tokyo costs ¥50,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $113 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)