Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 404%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.708 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 194% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 38,275 (€1,848) in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kozhikode costs ₨44 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (about 1 hour ago)