Cost of living in Vologda, Russia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31615 EGP / RUB
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vologda (Russia) is 97% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 30,762 (руб 97,303) in Vologda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)