Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31548 EGP / RUB
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 29% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,175 (руб 63,951) in Vladimir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Londrina costs R$ 3.80 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 120 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (about 1 hour ago)