Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 422%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 439 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.825 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 260% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 43,235 (€2,076) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,118 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨15,248 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Shenzhen costs 元3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)